Jobs at HTech
Cadet Network / Systems Administrator / Field Engineer
Part of the 24/7 NOC shift.
Provide technical support in NOC monitoring activities of core network, client networks, voice networks and servers.Assigned to manage and troubleshoot all email, DNS, MCS, Asterisk and web server related issues (external and internal). Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups. Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted external and internal clients. Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
Web and Marketing Assistant
- Web Services – Help develop and maintain client websites, intranet and content for social media
- Marketing – Assist in the Creative Direction and Implementation of all Marketing and Communications Efforts - responsible for assisting in creative output, working with the creative team and creative processes; the ideation, presentation and execution of branding and marketing communications campaigns whether internal or external projects.
Assist in Creative Process of all Marketing and Communications Efforts
- Serves as contributing writer and assists with the planning, development, production and assessment of communications in all media. Develops multimedia content (including digital video, audio and still photography).
- Preferably develop and produce interactive applications, multimedia presentations, streaming audio, and streaming video, using Adobe Flash, Adobe Premiere Pro and other multimedia software.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree or working on a degree in Marketing / Communications / Journalism with focus on multimedia or computer technology or the equivalent.
- Creative, imaginative & pro-active. With great presentation skills
- With a knack for research & interest in finding trends in the marketing industry
- Male or female, 22 to 25 years old.
- Willing to work in Alabang.
We are looking for an Account manager to join our vibrant team of achievers. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with existing clients and growing business. As an account manager, you will engage in satisfying customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a portfolio of existing accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Enthusiastic, pro-active attitude is a must!
- Able to relate and communicate with people well
- Internet, Social Media and MS Office savvy
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- College degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Willing to report in Alabang
- Female 22 to 25 years old
© HTech Corp. All rights reserved.